Members enjoy many benefits:
- Membership card providing discounts at many local garden centers which take part in our “GOOD SENSE” program.
- The Rose Rambler, our newsletter, sent to members 10 times a year with articles focused on growing better roses.
- Informative meetings with guest speakers 10 times a year.
- Private Rose Sale – each year we offer an assortment of highest quality potted rose varieties at a substantial savings.
- Mini Rose Sale – offered every spring.
- Hands on demonstrations: Pruning, propagating, exhibiting and floral arranging clinics.
- Rose Show – The largest Rose Show in the Delaware Valley, held the first Saturday in June at the Moorestown Mall. This is a fine opportunity to learn how to exhibit roses as well to see a wide variety of top quality roses.
- Rose Days - Members visits to local Garden Centers each spring.
- Annual Banquet/Picnic
- Garden Tours – of member’s gardens.
- Access to Consulting Rosarian members for advice on growing roses.
- Books and tapes available for loan to members.
Annual Membership $20 (family and individuals).
For application click here.
We meet the third Wednesday of the month, except January and July. Meetings start at 7:00 pm at Medford Leas off Route 70 in Medford, New Jersey.
Contact Membership Chair: Frank Palise